HARLEY-DAVIDSON Biker Community

Powered by its Members and HD Florida

is there anyone going on the March 9th ride to Daytona thats gonna be coming back to Brandon that day?  I'd like to make the ride, but still fairly new (1st bike, only have a little over 1,000 miles under my belt) so would like someone patient with a new rider to pair up with for the ride, enjoy a lil time there and then ride with back to Brandon.  Email me on here if so and let me know

Views: 115

Replies to This Discussion

I was about to ask the same. I just got my new to me 07 Heritage and would like to make the trip. I mapped it and its a bout a 2 hour trip each way (Google map) I figure maybe an hour more with stops etc. I'm also a new rider and never been on a 3 hour ride but I figure it cant be that bad.

In any case any information about any group going would be appreciated. It doesn't have to come back the same day, maybe stay overnight or something.

Marco

Marco,

you are welcome to join any of our rides - see our full ride schedule

- http://www.oldtownhog.com/forum/index.php?action=calendar

and - this day March 9 - you inquired about -

Daytona "Bike Week HOG Pin Stop"; Saturday, March 9, 2013 - HRC Paul Fore will lead this Daytona "Bike Week HOG Pin Stop" ride with KSU @ 07:00 A.M. from the Flying J at I-4 and SR-579 (Exit 10) in Seffner.  This ride will be 140 miles, with 1 rest stop, and take about 3.5 hours to complete

regards,

barry

Thanks for the reply Barry!

So, its 3.5 hours each way? so that puts the group there around 11:00am. what time would they be heading back?

Barry Shapiro said:

Marco,

you are welcome to join any of our rides - see our full ride schedule

- http://www.oldtownhog.com/forum/index.php?action=calendar

and - this day March 9 - you inquired about -

Daytona "Bike Week HOG Pin Stop"; Saturday, March 9, 2013 - HRC Paul Fore will lead this Daytona "Bike Week HOG Pin Stop" ride with KSU @ 07:00 A.M. from the Flying J at I-4 and SR-579 (Exit 10) in Seffner.  This ride will be 140 miles, with 1 rest stop, and take about 3.5 hours to complete

regards,

barry

Marco,

Yes, 3.5 hours. We go back roads on a route that Road Captain has pre-ridden.  The way home is usually groups of individuals, some take back roads while others take the highway.  Hook up with someone at the pre-ride, and please be sure to arrive early to be sure to attend this important part of the ride!  The route captain provides details of the ride, the arrival, and most important signing a waiver.  You can go to our web page - www.oldtownhog.com, see the tab for release form, print and fill out the form to be prepared (http://www.oldtownhog.com/forms/eventReleaseAdults.pdf) our Road Captains have the forms but having it saves time for you to socialize with the group.

look forward to riding with you,

barry

Got it Barry. Lets see if I can make it.

Thanks again for the info.

you are welcome!  hope t see you there!

RSS

© 2017   Created by HD Florida.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service